Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a nursing student who was accused by an instructor of…

Customer Question
I am a nursing...

I am a nursing student who was accused by an instructor of being so disruptive and disrespectful to another instructor and her class, that I will be kicked out of the program it were to happen again. For one, it was not me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She did a written reprimand and made me sign it no investigation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much for the advice

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.