Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have work complaint. Georgia. At will. I think i have a…

Customer Question
I have work complaint ...

I have work complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i think i have a real complaint if a lawyer listen to me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me more about your situation and what your specific question is?

Are you there?