Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can a person sue a supervisor at the VA hospital for

Customer Question
Can a person...

Can a person sue a supervisor at the VA hospital for constant harassment?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

GA

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time and I do belong to the Union since I felt added protection was needed. The unit steward went on & on about what a wonderful person my supervisor is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Can also pursue the employer under agency theory.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!