Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

4weeks notice of termination of employment without cause?. I…

Customer Question
4weeks notice of termination...

4weeks notice of termination of employment without cause?.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I have letter stated this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time; union yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Suspect elegel activities (as per employment standards. (Possible replacement with foreign workers?.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/25/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.