Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I purchased a unit in a coop in Tucson AZ about 8 to 10

Customer Question
I purchased a unit...

I purchased a unit in a coop in Tucson AZ about 8 to 10 months ago. I expressed to the spokesperson of the management company that I would contact him when I arrived in Tucson which I did toward the last few days in October to get my stock certificate. Since arriving I have contacted the same person numerous times to no avail. I want my certificate now. I am tired of begging and being the nice guy.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the company is registered?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/25/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer demand letter is a good option. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You can also sue to secure them or if you prefer void the transaction.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Awaiting your reply, thank you!