Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question on forida labor law, more with pay. Spoke…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question on forida labor law, more with pay.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Spoke with both, neither seem phased or to care

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Yes, full, non union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im 100% commissioned based sales pisition

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/24/2017
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

What questions do you have here?