Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My boss has called my new boss,,, just got hired... and lied…

Customer Question
My boss has called...

My boss has called my new boss,,, just got hired... and lied to them about my facebook contents. {claiming i post nothing but me smoking pot and that i smoke pot on my lunches} this has happened one week after i started AND, resulted in an unjust termination from my new career. I needed to reach out and get a second job to make a living wage due to the hours sears gives are irratic and poor. ibe avged 20 hours for about a month and next week for me im scheduled 9 hours.. getting all of this information caused me to have anxieoty attacks and be hospitalised for it. not to mention the poor working conditions by being my yourself and having to hoist fridges and freezers into peoples cars by my self and withought proper back saving equipment that functions.. we are given VERRY worn and used belts to wear that not only dont provide any true fucntion in this part of their life but they have a stench of dead rat because they are stored in a location of the store that catches the mice. ,,,, witht that being said, My 3rd day at the keyless job i had an employee not only show me inapropriate pictures of women,, but of children too. and i have a case open with PD to report him. ivebeen told to contact thebetter buisneess beuro and that was the wrong location, the labor board and -i think- the comission of labor. and im stuck in this never ending call them train

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado Springs Colorad

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Pt

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Uuuum there are several minor to severe work place"hazards" iworkin the back room and VERRY OFTEN you are forced to work though your lunch without getting paid and once i complained i stopped getting lunches at this job it was a fix,,, kindof you also have to hoist kitchen appliances into peoples cars by yourself due to nobody is getting staffed to ensure that the heavy objects can be SAFELY moved

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Employment Law
My boss has called my new boss,,, just got...
Resolved 23 Nov 2017resolved huh
didnt even answerMoney refund
now
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

my delema is getting a refund now that ive waited so long and COMPLAIN before someone realises im still here f**king waitingMoney back,,, don t take my money and run off like cool peace out btw,, call and giveme another 30 dollers NOT ACCEPTABLE
I cant believe i even TRIED to ask this company for help again
my only "question" is how you mark my claim as "resolved" and only reply after i start asking for a refund

You can contact customer service and they can issue a refund...I wish you the best