Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have won my case but the employer does not want to pay me.

Customer Question
Good morning my name...

Good morning my name is ***** ***** have won my case but the employer does not want to pay me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Newyork case 13 CV 8805

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Fulltime

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I helped to solve a crime on the same case but was not compentated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Was this a civil suitor claim with DOL. some more information here please, thanks