Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

This is in the state of Ohio. I joined this company in 2017…

Customer Question
This is in the state...
This is in the state of Ohio. I joined this company in 2017 January however in April we had a reorg and after which my hiring manager changed and the role requirements changed. The process I have been a expert at is no longer favored.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

I see that you have started a new question thread for your original question. If you can return to the original thread, and we can continue the question there: https://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/atkw3-seeking-employment-lawyer-offer-letter-says.html