Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was terminated from my job on 5/17/2017. Can I UMP my job…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I was terminated from my job on 5/17/2017. Can I UMP my job if I feel I was let go unjustly? If so, where do I start?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mpls Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At, union fulltime

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would rather talk to someone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you mean can you file for unemployment?

Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?