Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Are you real? always i had a problem where i was harassed at…

Customer Question
Hello are you real...

Hello are you real ? always i had a problem where i was harassed at work and i feel like I'm suffering from emotional distress

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New york manhattan new york not sexual harassed but verbally and it was the boss he always used racial slurs against me

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes i filed a report with the police minutes later and i call my security company and the business people of walgreens

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I'm 18 years old my name is***** and i work for security and i used to do security for walgreens until that problem. i haven't been able to work since then because i felt stressed i also go to school and because of that my company hasn't gave me hours to work so I've been losing a lot of money I've been wanting to talk to a therapist and my doctor but they might think I'm dramatic or crazy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/21/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What were the slurs that were used, and when did this occur?

Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?