Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I worked 32 yrs for a company and was fired friday, medina…

Customer Question
I worked 32 yrs...

I worked 32 yrs for a company and was fired friday

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Medina ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No union small campany about 10 employees no retirement the owns always told me dont worry we will take care of you

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I ask for help friday lifting some stuff at work and they would not let someone help me and no help so i told office i was just gonna go home and they said i was fired becuase i couldn't do the

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/20/2017
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information. Can you tell me what your legal question is? Also, why do you think you were terminated and what was the specific reason given to you for your termination?