Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What should i expect when i report to my employer about my…

What should i expect when...
What should i expect when i report to my employer about my supervisor harassment by verbally conduct?
11/20/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your employer may investigate the matter and tell your Supervisor not to harass you anymore. Otherwise, the Supervisor may lose his job. Or your employer may refuse to do anything about it and your Supervisor may retaliate against you for filing the complaint.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law