Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been accused at work for patient daughter falsely.

Customer Question
I have been accused...

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

San Mateo county in California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Unión part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been accused of reading patient charts. Patient does not belong to my clinic. I have never opened patient charting.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I will follow up tomorrow with HR.

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Could you clarify?