Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I take XANAX to sleep. I have insomnia. I took my

I take XANAX to...

I take XANAX to sleep. I have insomnia. I took my prescription way to early and had to go to walk in clinic. They said they would give me six pills but I have to inform my psychiatrist about it. I finished my .5 mg pills in 8 days becasue I need 4 mg to sleep.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am unemployed and almost out of money. I got a very very good job in Taxes, near Dallas. The doctor might say I need to be in the hospital that would jeopardize my employment. I have to be there on January 8th and I need to go there soon for three days to find an apartment. I wanna protect myself and my job from doctor's res[onse

11/18/2017
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

I would not report this to anyone if you haven't doe so.It would affect your employment and they might drug test you.Stay silent here hopefully you get the job and this just gets lost in the system.It would not look good to report this to doctor and make record.Its in the past and not on the radar.I would not report this to your psychiatrist.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight, prayers to you and the job working out.

If you can positive rate5 stars it is always truly appreciated.

Ray, Employment lawyer
No you did not understand. I have to tell the doctor that I am out of XNAX in 8 dyas insted of 30 days. Doctor might put me in hospiotal, I need to pack and get ready for travel

Tough situation, you could wait and go to new doctor in Texas and see if you can get script there.I agree you need to be real careful here.I would try another doctor here as a possibility.Current shrink is not likely going to give you more and might well hospitalize you.You might see if you can borrow some xanax from a friend or relative.

please call me

Ask anything you want here, save your money be happy to respond here.

can you call me
Can I klose my job because of this little thing

No you cannot loose your job here, you may just tell the shrink you are moving and see if he would give you a refill to travel with , you had a prescription here and are legal to take them.