Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work for a health care company and I was in a meeting on…

Customer Question
I work for a...

I work for a health care company and I was in a meeting on Wednesday I have sezuries my co worker do not know but my supervisor know and she told them my condition violated my personal rights and hipaa

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I am full time with benefits . And it’s at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Wellcare health plans

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/18/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Company has a duty to reasonably accomodate. It cannot retaliate or claim policy violation. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!