Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I would like to bring a 43 year old Vietnamese woman to US…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to bring a 43 year old Vietnamese woman to US to work as housekeeper/nanny for my wife and I in Maryland as well as assisting my other family members who have children. I have set up a LLC so that I would hire the person.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet. I am 66 years old. My son is 35 with 2 young children and could utilize help. My daughter is 33 with 1 child and also could utilize help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Looking to try to assist this nice person whom I met while in Vietnam. I am retired Postal Inspector and believe this person is a good person.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?