Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am an RN with 27 years experience. I have work several…

Customer Question
Hello, I am an...

Hello, I am an RN with 27 years experience. I have work several different areas from hospitals, long term care, and corrections. Recently, I have applied to return to a company I have previously worked for Correct Care Solutions. I was recently interviewed for a position at Jail East and was told they were proceeding with the hiring process. To make a long story short, I have been getting deflamatory recommendations from a old boss which has prevented me from getting jobs even though corporate has acknowledged that there in nothing in my file to warrant this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Memphis,TN

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but want to make sure I understand the question...are you asking if you can sue your old boss?

I just want to stop these bad recommendations which are all false. Which were noted by the corporate office. If I have to sue I will

Thanks

Can you tell me, what are they claiming (if you know)?

Thank you but I will usr another avenue

I wish you the best