Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been at the same job for over 4 years and I was out…

Customer Question
I have been at...

I have been at the same job for over 4 years and I was out of work and now my doctor has written a doctors note that I can come back for 25 hours with no restrictions and the company said they didnt want me to come back intill I could work full timeI make seven hundred plus commsion and now they called me and said that I could file for 1200 dollars and hour for the 25 hours a week My ? is I live in ct and drive 45 mins to get to work and there not even paying me enough money to pay for gas do I have rights what thyey need to pay me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Fulltime

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 9 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Where you on worker's compensation (meaning you had an accident on the job) or receiving compensation through the Family Medical Leave Act (FLMA)?