Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am looking to ask a termination question to a california…

Customer Question
Good morning, i am...

Good morning, i am looking to ask a termination question to a california employment lawyer (from the employers perspective) please. Do you have a California employment lawyer who can assist please?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

In california, we are all at will but the employee was hired as a salary exempt office manaager... through still at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are planning to terminate this employee this am and need some guidance on how to properly do the termination

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/16/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I understand. I was under the impression I could receive a phone call... is this correct?

That is correct. I believe it's $59 extra, but the site has specials all of the time so you may want to take advantage of that . Regardless, I'm a CA attorney so I can provide some answers to your questions.

i just want to be certain i am doing this correctly. i originally entered my cc information and there listed an attorney that was assigned to me and waiting for me to reply, once I replied... you cam on (different then what was initially said) which I am fine with) and I upgraded by clicking the green button to "rather talk on phone" which I did and it said price would go from $49 to $59 which I accepted but now asking me for credit card info again and I just put it in... im a little confusd and want to make sure i am doing this correctly...

I'm very sorry. I am not actually employed by Just Answer so I have no idea what they're doing on that end.

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** and explain to them you want to request a routine phone call and if they could help, that'd be great. They're a good team to work with.