Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I quit my job at Wilbur Ellis company cause I feel I was

Customer Question
wrongly taken advantage of first...
I quit my job at Wilbur Ellis company cause I feel I was wrongly taken advantage of first my job package entitles me to have a company vehicle for work n personal use they made
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas but I did not finish my question the company vehicle was part of my pay package also I would take customers out to eat the company said they reimburse me never did
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Okay
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Fulltime
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I called hr department n told them about company vehicle and they told me it was mine to keep it at my house but my manager said no for me to bring it back to branch every evening
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Employment Law
11/16/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 29 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer