Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I worked for 9 years for Barkery selling bakery product .The…

Customer Question
I worked for 9...

I worked for 9 years for Lewis Barkery selling bakery product .The Bakery and Confectionery Union tells me I have NO investment in my retirement . Is this right and did I loose 9 years of work into the pension plan ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

I going to retire from another company in March 2018 .I don't long to any union now ,but I did the whole time I work at Lewis Bakery

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know what or anything can be done .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Did Lewis Bakery have a pension plan or 401k? Did you ever get statements? Have you asked the Union about it?