Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was terminated in NYS today after reporting illegal drug…

Customer Question
I was terminated in...

I was terminated in NYS today after reporting illegal drug use being used by fellow employee to my supervisor. What rights do I have in a fire at will state?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I know NYS is at will for termination. I was working part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have contacted OSHA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.