Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How can i get copies of my evaluations from my previous

Customer Question
How can i get...

How can i get copies of my evaluations from my previous employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes with the company HR

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Appealing an unemployment benefits

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
In proceedings can seek by subpoena. A lawyer can also demand by letter. The commission can also issue an order for them.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Which commission
Normally 1/3 of recovery so no down side.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.