Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm looking for an employment/labor law attorney to

Customer Question
I'm looking for an...

I'm looking for an employment/labor law attorney to represent me. 15090 zip code area

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union full time but I will need an attorney for a civil suit if I'm fired.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need an attorney who has a lot experience in Pennsylvania Act 111 law and arbitration procedure under this law. Someone who will be able to attend a Loudermill hearing, or at least help me to obtain a stenographer for next week if they cannot actually attend.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

I am very sorry, but state law forbids any attorney on this site from representing anyone from this site. If you need local representation, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

ok I'll be expecting a full refund of $36.00 to my visa card.

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for your misunderstanding and misreading of site terms. Experts are not employees of the site, but if you contact customer service at***@******.***, they would be glad to refund your money.

Tina, Lawyer