Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My husband is belittled and harassed on a constant basis…

Customer Question
My husband is belittled and...
My husband is belittled and harassed on a constant basis forced to use his own POV between job sites his character is constantly insulted and is he was assaulted verbally on many occasions as well as physically
Please advise as to what I can do or he can do
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. When you mention he has been belittled and harassed, could you describe what you mean? Also, when you mention he has had to use his own "POV" could you shine a light as to what that means?