Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have employment law related question from an employer

Customer Question
point of view. This is...
I have employment law related question from an employer point of view. This is to do with California EDD.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney with extensive labor law experience. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What is your question?

I noticed,
Roy Hadavi is a Estate Planning Attorney in Los Angeles, CA.
Are you the same Roy Hadavi ?
I am looking for an 'employer' Attorney who has solid experience on EDD regulation, not a labor lawyer.
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago

I am the same Roy Hadavi.

Labor law and employment law are the same (there is no difference).

What is your question regarding EDD regulation?