Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am being treated unfairly. I work for GISD. Genesee

Customer Question
I am being treated...

I am being treated unfairly.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

I work for GISD. Genesee Intermediatee Schoolo District is an "at will" company. Their full time employees have a union. I am a Genesee Education Consultant Services, Inc. Employee who is also a "at will" company. I am a Bus Aide in a Sub Pool at GECS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

YES!!!!!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/13/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.