Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work for Pepsico and I just got hurt on the job and I had…

Customer Question
Hi so I work...

Hi so I work for Pepsico and I just got hurt on the job and I had to call off because of it do they have to pay me my daily wage because I was hurt on the job?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

See that's where it get sticky I've been working full time hours but for some reason they have me classified as full time I've been fighting with them to classify me as such

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope. The rest I can explain

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Classified as part time was what I meant haha
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/12/2017
Employment Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

If you are hurt on the job you are entitled to compensation for your lost wages as well as payment of your medical bills. These payments are available through Worker's Compensation Insurance that your employer is required to carry.

See this link on information on how to file a claim:

https://www.in.gov/wcb/

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald