Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Need to discuss a discrimination issue. Looking for a

Customer Question
Need to discuss a...

Need to discuss a discrimination issue. Looking for a colorado lawyer that can protect my interest with a hospital in Pueblo Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discrimination issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

It is was a contract job no union do you know a lawyer to who I can consult with?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/11/2017
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?