Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was not paid for services during October, 2017 of $ 4,405,

Customer Question
I was not paid...

I was not paid for services during October, 2017 of $ 4,405, I have documentation on what is owed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

They do not return phone calls or emails, I was to be paid on 6 Nov by bank transfer and has not happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have full documentation on what my duties were, cannot login to my user site, they changed password ***** me, my work must have been good as I received performance bonuses

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/10/2017
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Which state?

Tina, Lawyer