Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was recently terminated after missing two days due to

Customer Question
I was recently terminated...

I was recently terminated after missing two days due to withdrawal from medication. What's the best way to appeal?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Tomorrow HR is supposed to contact me. This was via phone conversation from monagement

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was hired less than a month ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
11/10/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to appeal stressing your medical condition and asking for reasonable accommodation.

Best wishes,