Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm employed by a computer software firm in Nevada. It's "at…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm employed...

Hi. I'm employed by a computer software firm in Nevada. It's "at will" employment. I'm having a problem with a co-worker.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Can you give me some more information about what it going on?

.

Also what is your legal question that I can help with today?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer