Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need to write a global employee manual, can you provide me…

Customer Question
I need to write a...
I need to write a global employee manual, can you provide me with some resources to start with? For intl companies is it best ora to have one manual for all by country, or separate manuals?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/18/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Each country has own rules. So a global manual would not be very useful. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. local cpunsel can draft or review or revise a manual for you. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”

awaiting your reply, thank you.

Tina, Lawyer