Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need a referral for a labor & employment lawyer. I have…

Customer Question
I need a referral...

I need a referral for a labor & employment lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I have talked to equal opportunity on october 13, 2017 and as of october 16, 2017 i recieved a right to sue letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union and full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That the right to sue letter is over age. i am 60 years old and i have worked for the secretary of state of illinois for 30 years and when you have worked for sos for 30 years they force you out

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

We're not allowed to give specific referrals. However, I can provide you with a website and instructions on how to locate the type of lawyer you need for this, if that will be sufficient to satisfy your request and receive a positive rating.

If not, I would be glad to opt out and open it back up to other experts but they are all going to have the same problem.

Please let me know.