Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

LEGAL QUESTION. DOES THE TEXAS WORK FORCE COMMISSION HAVE…

THIS IS A LEGAL QUESTION...
THIS IS A LEGAL QUESTION. DOES THE TEXAS WORK FORCE COMMISSION HAVE THE
RIGHT TO PLACE A LEIN ON MY HOME WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME OR HAVING A HEARING AND HAVING A LEGAL SESSION AND EXAMINING THE FACTS AND TESTIMONIES OF OTHERS THAT HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CASE.
THE PERSON MAKING ALLEGATIONS OF NOT BEING PAID WHILE EVERYONE
ELSE WAS PAID.
10/14/2017
Infolawyer, Lawyer
No basis without notice and hearing and an order to that effect. You can contest it and remove it where wrongly filed. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
this is jusr what I needef
To know. I wish i. Had asked
For help. Long ago
Thank you. So much.
Glad to hear it!
Would you kindly rate me five stars - that is the only way I get credit by the website. Thank you!Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
Definitly 5*****. I hope you
Are still available for future
Use!
Thanks!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer