Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Sent home from work SERVER Baja Cantina No documentation…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Sent home from...
Second opinion] Sent home from work SERVER Baja Cantina No documentation
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
10/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Do you still require assistance? Would you still like to discuss this matter over the phone. Please be aware that the fee for a phone call is an additional $29.

Tina, Lawyer