Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Ive faced mistreatmentand discrimination. GA. I think it's

Customer Question
Hi ive faced mistreatmentand discrimination JA...
Hi ive faced mistreatmentand discrimination
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: GA
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I think it's at will but im full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. Can you explain your circumstances a little more please?

Can you explain what discrimination and mistreatment is taking place on the job? And what is your specific legal question this evening? What is it that you need to know?

Tina, Lawyer