Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

EEOC complaint against an officer of the US Public Health…

Customer Question
EEOC complaint against an...

EEOC complaint against an officer of the US Public Health Service. I am not a federal employee, a civilian. Incident was less than 45 days. WDW

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

HR is very much aware

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was fired, after filling a complaint, against my USPHS Supervisor, with the Internal Revenue Service. My supervisor shorted reporting over $9,000 in salary to the IRS, which I was never paid. The Payroll Office is trying to sort out this mess as we speak. My EEOC complaints are several.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/13/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

How do I file an EEOC complaint through the USPHS? Is there an easy link? Thank you, WDW

Thank you for the information. However, I am bit confused. I thought that you had already filed EEOC complaint.

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have not filled a complaint. I don't know how. That is the problem. I do not know the right link on the USPHS web site. It was very confusing to navigate, then I got cut off. I am looking for the easies route, or link, to FILE a complaint...WDW
the "easiest" route, sorry for the typo

Thank you for the information.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your cooperation.

When you file an EEOC complaint, you would need to file through a regional office of the EEOC where you are located if you are not a federal employee. Click here to find the correct office. If you are a federal employee, you have to file the complaint through your EE0 (Equal Employment Opportunity) Counselor. You need to contact the federal agency that you were employed with for information on the EEO Counselor.

Best wishes,