Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My employer is asking for my resignation, Las Vegas, Full…

My employer is asking...

My employer is asking for my resignation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las Vegas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time, at will employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My age is 62

10/12/2017
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. Was specifically is your question regarding this situation? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Please call me(###) ###-####

The phone call offer you received is automatically generated by the site and unforutnately I do not participate in that program. However, your request for a phone call has been forwarded to other attorneys on the site who may be able to assist you further through that means. If you desire to continue here through this forum, it would be my pleasure to answer any questions that you have. Just let me know....

Patrick, Esq.
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started