Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I applied for promotion for a fulltime weekend charge

position. Been working as a...
I applied for promotion for a fulltime weekend charge position. Been working as a relief charge for almost 12 years and on the floor for almost total 18 years. They got somebody from another hospital. What are my chances? Thanks!
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Las vegas, nevada
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: What does that mean. I am a union member. We filed for grievance since they violated article 30 which gives every reasonable consideration for promotional opportunitied
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a charge... lol!
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Employment Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Just want to have an idea what the total amount after I get a reply. Thanks!
10/12/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law