Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I applied for promotion for a fulltime weekend charge

I applied for promotion...

I applied for promotion for a fulltime weekend charge position. Been working as a relief charge for almost 12 years and on the floor for almost total 18 years. They got somebody from another hospital. What are my chances? Thanks!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las vegas, nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

What does that mean. I am a union member. We filed for grievance since they violated article 30 which gives every reasonable consideration for promotional opportunitied

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge... lol!

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Employment Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Just want to have an idea what the total amount after I get a reply. Thanks!

10/12/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started