Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I don't do drugs. I've smoked marijuana in the past. My

Customer Question
I don't do drugs...

I don't do drugs. I've smoked marijuana in the past. My father who is in remission from leukemia uses oils and smokes. I'm around him constantly helping him and just hanging while he smokes. He also uses hemp oil to cook and I eat what he cooks sometime. My drug test came back positive and I was one step away from being employed. Can I request another test?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full Time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just don't want to lose out on getting a great job to support me and my family. I have a cleanbackground check and passed physical

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/11/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You can seek to test again. You may challenge results as inconclusive or erroneous. If needed, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Infolawyer, Lawyer