Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I lost my 2 jobs in 1015. I had a dui and hip replacement.

Customer Question
I lost my 2...

I lost my 2 jobs in 1015. I had a dui and hip replacement. what can i do to get back to work world credit is horrible. need help. my wife is still in hospital since 1-4-2016. I was taking care of here she was in car wreck.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Don't understand at will but full time at FMP and nurse staffing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

DUI in 2015 just trying to find a job.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but what is your question for us about this?