Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My question is in regards to a racial discrimination

Hi, My question is in...
Hi, My question is in regards ***** ***** racial discrimination complaint I filed with my employer. Am I required to provide them with evidence to support my claim or is it up to them to disprove my complaint?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Massachusetts
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: At will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a lot of evidence and want to ensure it is not some how used in retaliation when I file a discrimination complaint with the state of MA
10/5/2017
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

You bear the burden of proving your claim, so you need to affirmatively provide evidence in order for your claim to succeed.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Okay, thank you for your assistance. I appreciate the feedback.

You are very welcome. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further concerns. If I have answered your question, I would be very grateful for a positive rating of my service (using the stars at the top of the page) so that I may receive credit for assisting you.

Very best wishes.

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer