Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am supervisor of a company that now change in jan and not…

Customer Question
I am supervisor of...

I am supervisor of a company that now change in jan and not notified that the law. We lost all are vacation. I lost a lot of hours . Found out in July.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time Supervisor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I Now have negative vacation that they say I owe them.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation