Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

One question is this question at any time going to be a

Customer Question
One question is this...

One question is this question at any time going to be a public posting?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No I have not worked for this company for 10 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes it is about a pension fund distribution decision

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

While this is an online service and we cannot guarantee privacy, your name and information does not appear and we can lock the question from view upon your request when we are done answering your questions.

If that is sufficient for you, please give us the details of your situation and your specific question for us?