Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I submitted a EEOC complaint that was intricated had many…

Customer Question
I submitted a EEOC...

I submitted a EEOC complaint that was intricated had many details and the EEOC dismissed it and gave a notice to sue. what should I make of this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John, Employment Lawyer

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.

The EEOC probably issues a right to sue letter in 90% of the cases submitted to it. They only take to litigation cases that may set a policy they are trying to enforce and have a high chance of succes...they try to take cases that are clear winners so they always win. I wouldn't think to much of it in that sense because you have to take the matter to the EEOC first before litigating it always. You'll need to try to find a lawyer in 90 days to file a lawsuit or you can represent yourself.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation - simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as it is the only way I am able to get credit for my answers (even though the website already charged you, it does not credit me with the answer unless and until you indicate you are satisfied with the answer). If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.