Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

It worked at an assisted living facility. I quit last week…

Customer Question
It worked at an...

It worked at an assisted living facility. I quit last week and would still like to visit residents. They're not letting me because they're mad at me because I called state on the facility, and also wrote the home office information I had about the facility.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In formation I had was about the manager and I couldn't get anyone to listen. Then filly a couple of weeks ago manager got fired because she stole insulin from a resident. I'm in missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Jaws a full time CMA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had worked there over 4 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Are you there?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.