Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I want to ask a question about a hostile work environment…

Customer Question
I want to ask a...
I want to ask a question about a hostile work environment.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.