Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What is the statue of limitations on wrongful termination or…

Customer Question
What is the statue...

What is the statue of limitations on wrongful termination or discrimination?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I took an FMLA leave to have a knee replacement and their were complications and finally when the Dr released me to go back at light duty they would not let me come back. I worked as Store Manager for over 30 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

How long total were you off work? Was it more than 12 weeks? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Tina, Lawyer